Blueberry season is starting soon!
We are happy to announce the beginning of the 2020 blueberry season! We will be opening our fields on Saturday, July 18th, 2020. Blueberries will be available by u-pick or at the boutique.
At the Berry Boutique, it will also be possible to buy fall raspberries and fall strawberries. However, we will not be inviting visitors to pick their own fruits just yet as it’s still a new production for us. Greenhouse vegetables and maple products will also be available at the boutique. The maple pies and blueberry pies are also back!
We have your safety in mind. In the current pandemic situation, we have taken additional security measures.
- All personal dishes, such as ice cream containers, will not be allowed in the fields. Because they need to be weighed at your arrival, these dishes add an additional risk of contagion for our team. We are asking our visitors to please use the provided baskets.
- In the past, we have provided small baskets that visitors could wear around their neck to help them pick the berries. This year, we will not be providing these baskets to reduce the contagion risk between visitors.
- All visitors will be obliged to disinfect their hands on their arrival at the farm and before entering the Berry Boutique. We will be providing a disinfectant!
- The park for children will not be open as per the recommendations by the MAPAQ and the tourism government department.
- We accept cash but ask our visitors to pay debit when possible.
- We have added plastic windows inside our boutique and only two groups will be allowed in at a time to allow for 2m between them. The line will be outside.
The opening hours of both our fields and the Berry Boutique, situated at 15 chemin Giard, in Granby, Qc, are:
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm
We are only 1 hour from both Montreal and Sherbrooke!
We are excited to safely see everyone this summer!