- 1 pint of red cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 garlic scape, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup of bocconcini cheese, either pearls or miniatures
- 3 tbs of olive oil
- 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar
- ½ tbs of maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- Basil Leaves
- In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, and maple syrup. Taste and adjust the quantities to your preference.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix in the cut garlic scapes and let sit at least 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tomatoes and the cheese. Add, slowly, the dressing until the desired quantity coats the salad.
- Garnish with the basil leaves.