Perfect as a side for steak on the bbq or served on butter noodles.
- 1 lbs of fresh Québec Asparagus
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of Québec garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1-3 Québec Santa Fe hot peppers
- Cut the base of each asparagus and cut the larger ones in half lengthwise. Thinly chop the garlic and hot peppers.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the asparagus and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the asparagus are bright green, add the garlic and hot peppers. Sauté them for a minute.