Both sweet and salty, this salmon is perfect to impress your visitors.
- ¾ tbsp of chilli powder
- 1 ¼ tbsps of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of maple sugar
- ½ tsp of coarse salt
- 1 ½ lbs of skinless salmon cut into 4 portions
- 4 tbsps of maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to broil. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray cooking spray on the foil.
- In a small bowl, mix the chilli powder, paprika, brown sugar, maple sugar and salt. Generously sprinkle the salmon with this mix.
- Place the salmon on the prepared cooking sheet and cook for 6-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour one tbsp of maple syrup on each portion. Put back in the oven for another 1-2 minutes to create a crust.