- ½ lb. of spaghettini
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 clamshell of Québec cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of garlic scapes
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400º
- Cook the spaghettini according to the instructions on the pack.
- Cut the garlic scapes into small 1-3 cm pieces
- Mix the scapes, whole tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Spread them into a baking sheet.
- Roast them for about 10-14 minutes, until the tomatoes start to pop.
- Mix the warm pasta and lemon juice with the oven mixture. Keep as much juice from the baking sheet as possible!