Are you looking for something new to include in your children’s lunches? We have the recipe for you!
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups plus 3 Tbsp. flour, divided
- 1 cup plus 3 Tbsp. maple sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 package (225 g) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 3)
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cinnamon, and 3 Tbsp. each flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut 3 Tbsp. butter into small pieces. Add to cinnamon mixture. Use pastry blender or 2 knives to cut butter into cinnamon mixture. Set aside.
- Combine baking powder, baking soda and remaining flour.
- Beat cream cheese with remaining maple sugar and butter in large bowl with mixer. Incorporate eggs followed by mashed bananas.
- Add flour and mix just enough to moisten. Fold in blueberries and transfers bread pan that has been greased and floured. Bake for about an hour and a half.